What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retina pad?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought and installed retina pad and when I open an app it ask me to kill the app via switcher bar. Do I need another app to do this? Thanks

Reaction score
HUNTER1 said:
I bought and installed retina pad and when I open an app it ask me to kill the app via switcher bar. Do I need another app to do this? Thanks

No really.

You should follow that advice, enter the Multitaskbar by pressing the home button twice, then press and hold onto the app, until it starts wiggling and finally press on the red circle.
Now open the app again and it will work with retina pad.

One thing to note is, that the app in question will not appear in the Multitaskbar, if it is currently in the foreground, so just minimize it first, then open the Multitaskbar and it should all work out.

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surely you don't have to do that every time you want to use an app with retinapad?!

Reaction score
incapete said:
Surely you don't have to do that every time you want to use an app with retinapad?!

The above needs to be done every time you start a new iPhone app without exception. It is required to activate it with retina pad. Of course, it only has to be done once for each app, afterwards Retina Pad remembers for which app it should be activated.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn! This Is what I'm missing for my iPad 2... Ahh well looks like back to my iPad 1 for now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
The above needs to be done every time you start a new iPhone app without exception. It is required to activate it with retina pad. Of course, it only has to be done once for each app, afterwards Retina Pad remembers for which app it should be activated.

Got you, thanks!

eythor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I´m having some problem with retina pad
is there any issue with ipad 4.3.1?

eythor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, i start the application there is the question.
I "minimize" the app with one touch on the home button.
Then I close the app with two toch multitask.

When I tried to enter again on the app It´s enter when the firsts screen an than the app auto close.
it happened with all iphone pad that i actived retina.

only when disable it i can return to use the app.

as i said the ipad is 4.3.1 and the retina is 1.1.2

crash383

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open SETTINGS and look on the left column for EXTENSIONS. There should be an extention for Retina Pad there. Click on it and it will open a window with a bunch of sliders. Simply turn on all the iPhone apps that you want to use and you are golden.

Millertv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eythor said:
Well, i start the application there is the question.
I "minimize" the app with one touch on the home button.
Then I close the app with two toch multitask.

When I tried to enter again on the app It´s enter when the firsts screen an than the app auto close.
it happened with all iphone pad that i actived retina.

only when disable it i can return to use the app.

as i said the ipad is 4.3.1 and the retina is 1.1.2

I have been having the exact same problem. retina pad used to work perfectly, now it won't open a single iPhone app without crashing it. Back to full force to me. IPad is 4.3.2 retina is 1.3

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Millertv said:
I have been having the exact same problem. retina pad used to work perfectly, now it won't open a single iPhone app without crashing it. Back to full force to me. IPad is 4.3.2 retina is 1.3

1.3? That is not the right number for retina pad... The official version is 1.1.2.

Most reactions

Latest posts