What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullforse vs Retinapad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also had a non working free version of retinapad and I uninstalled it this morning and brought the paid version. It works perfectly. This is why I love this forum and forums like this. And I must say the three dollars is more than worth it. I just hope they are ready to go when ios 5 comes out.:)

Please, please, PLEASE ... do NOT come on this forum and discuss how you had a "non working free version" of RetinaPad and how you got it to work by buying it.

There is no such thing as a FREE version of RetinaPad. If you got RetinaPad free, you stole it and should be ashamed of yourself!!

Jeans94621, please consider this a warning. No discussion of piracy is acceptable on this forum. Clear?

Marilyn

P.S. Just to emphasize what f4780y said ... cause he posted before me...

Last edited:

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amen Brother,

I'm not a jailbreaker but that is my choice.

One of the main reasons there are so many sweet apps for IOS is because the developers have an monetary incentive to create them.

Please do not reward their efforts by ripping them off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts