What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring Itunes Help!!!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
j0yful said:
thanks for the visuals! I finally got it at exactly 12MN LOL ;) thanks a lot! I saw all my apps, music. However, a lot of the books in PDF stored on ibook are lost. the same with videos. Can I still locate them and how?

Ps. How do I locate all my pics on my pc? can't find them either :confused:

not sure about the PDFs, but photos are normally stored in my documents/my pictures

unless you have specified a different directory

the PDFs might be in my documents

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
thanks for the visuals! I finally got it at exactly 12MN LOL ;) thanks a lot! I saw all my apps, music. However, a lot of the books in PDF stored on ibook are lost. the same with videos. Can I still locate them and how?

Ps. How do I locate all my pics on my pc? can't find them either :confused:

not sure about the PDFs, but photos are normally stored in my documents/my pictures

unless you have specified a different directory

the PDFs might be in my documents

Let me explain first. after the reformat, I restore all the files from the backup on my external HD. After restoring, I went to check the document files however they are all empty. I checked my C drive, it's full. So , How come those folders are empty. where'd they go?

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to make this thread any longer! Thank you guys/gals for the patience! I finally got, restored and located all my file ;) I hope I can get 8 hours of sleep now :)

Thank you !!!!!!!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
j0yful said:
No need to make this thread any longer! Thank you guys/gals for the patience! I finally got, restored and located all my file ;) I hope I can get 8 hours of sleep now :)

Thank you !!!!!!!

might be worth posting what the issue was, just incase someone else comes across the same issue

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:

Thank you !!!!!!!

might be worth posting what the issue was, just incase someone else comes across the same issue

Well, I THINK this is my own theory. maybe is it because after the reformat instead of naming my pc to it's old name. I renamed it. Dont know if it has something to do with it. I already found everything.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts