What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

restore ios

bigguyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i upgraded my ipad to 6.1.3 but want to get cydiaon it. If it had 6.1.2 preloaded on it and i restore it will it have 6.1.2 or 6.1.3 ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you restore an iPad, it ends up on the current version of iOS, in this case, iOS 6.1.3. Which iPad do you have?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that there's no way for you to downgrade from iOS 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 on your iPad 2. If you want to jailbreak, you'll have to wait for the release of an iOS 7 jailbreak.

OP
B

bigguyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought so i norm dont upgrade but i must not been thinking that day.....any one know how its going ? oh and sorry about posting 2 times i didnt know if the frist post went.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All we can do is wait until an announcement is made. There's no way to tell at this stage how long that wait could be. I'm sure everybody is hoping it won't be as long as the wait for the iOS 6 jailbreak, which was 5 months.:(

OP
B

bigguyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i see, well i guess it will be worth the wait. And i just found this site about ipads and its nice, glad to see theres a lot of help on here.

Thanks for the help..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i see, well i guess it will be worth the wait. And i just found this site about ipads and its nice, glad to see theres a lot of help on here. Thanks for the help..

Here's a belated welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 300,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app.iPad Forums App Tutorial
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Most reactions

Latest posts