What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with winterboard lockscreen

sumitkakkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All ! I have recently joined this forum in search for my problem.. i have downloaded ipad compatible lockscreen for my ipad 2 and when i applied through winterboard, it is ok in portrait position but when in landscape, the picture with the cloce shifts to the left portion while right portion is black; i guess there is some problem with the resolution... pls help me guys..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should really give us the name of the theme so that we can make an assessment for you ;)

Otherwise there is no way to tell. Details always help!

OP
S

sumitkakkar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should really give us the name of the theme so that we can make an assessment for you ;)

Otherwise there is no way to tell. Details always help!

its darkmajiclines calender... i have attached the files.. thanks for replyin and hope to get the solution..

Attachments

• DarkMajic Lines Calendar.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 439

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK. Thanks for letting us know.

It is an HTML based lockscreen theme, and those really don't react well to screen rotation. So it seems as though it is perfect for portrait, but won't be suitable for landscape. There is nothing really wrong with the theme. It's just that Winterboard is not designed to support html themes which can react to rotation.

Maybe in the much anticipated next version of Winterboard, Saurik will build in these features. :) We can only hope.

In the meantime I've move this thread into our themes section as it is theme specific.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts