What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inPulse for iPad (Winterboard)

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
This is still my favorite theme (in close competition with Blue iPad V2 for which one stays on the iPad the longest!).

Anyway.

Over the past few weeks, I've modified this theme because I wanted transparent folders and some other icons & buttons weren't themed.

In discussion with others about this theme, it was suggested I share my "extras" with you. So, I am!

Here are the icons for Transparent folders and the four buttons in the multitasking bar for mute on/off or rotation on/off (depending on your settings).

Download the PNGs here (make sure you keep the same names - and same uppercase/lowercase sequence!)

FolderIconBG~ipad.png:

RotationUnlockButton~ipad.png:

RotationLockButton~ipad.png:

MuteOnButton~ipad.png:

MuteOffButton~ipad.png:

Then, using the method of your choice, place all of them into this folder on your iPad: /var/stash/Themes.../inPulse for iPad (SpringBoard).theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Respring and you're done. And, I don't know why, but sometimes, you may need to reboot instead. Whichever works…

Hope you like 'em!

Marilyn

Thank you for sharing these! This theme is definitely my favorite and the one I'm using right now. I like how it's so clean and comes with nice wallpapers and it doesn't hardly take up any RAM.

iLoveMyiPad2!

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure!

I use Qarmic Sans (via the free BytaFont tweak).

It's still my favorite...

Marilyn

EDIT: Whoops, that's not QarmicSans in those pictures! I don't know what font it is, but I'll look in my records and get back to this post. Sorry 'bout that (but, QarmicSans is still pretty cool)...

Last edited:

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both wallpapers (and a bunch more!) can be found at this site: iPad Wallpapers

They are my favorite site for iPad wallpapers as they have them arranged in categories and they are regularly updated with new ones. I like them so much I've used Safari to save their site as a bookmark to my homescreen.

Marilyn

How do you find the first wallpaper (lock screen) on the site?

OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a wallpaper I found somewhere online. I don't remember where exactly. All I can suggest is to do a Google image search (use, as a minimum, the terms: apple logo & gray). Sorry, but it's been so long ago...

Marilyn

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here I have seen lots of themes from this site and some themes which I like most and I also downloaded in my iPad. I really want this theme in my iPad hope I will install successfully in my iPad 4.

Most reactions

Latest posts