1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Please help with new ipad - experiencing some issues with iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Pollyhipfire, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Pollyhipfire

Pollyhipfire iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there

Just having some frustrating problem with iTunes and my new iPad 4.

Few things about me as a user:

PC Windows Vista user always running latest version of iTunes. Previously problem-free user of iTunes with every other Apple device I own; iPod, iPhone. Currently iPhone 5.

As soon as I started using my new iPad (wirelessly) I've had nothing but problems. I've tried the iTunes reinstall solution several times without success.

Problem arises each time I try to sync the iPad using iTunes Match. Basically fine until it gets to stage 3 matching artwork and then iTunes crashes. Also I cannot download any of the recent TV progs purchases I've made and I'm unable to see my music library on the iPad like I can on my iPhone. Do I have to download every single track to my iPad via the iTunes store? If so then I'd say that's the worst £21.99 I've ever spent.

Please help. I want to make the best use of my new iPad. whilst I love it I'm feeling pretty frustrated with some aspects of it right now.

Thanks in advance.
    Polly
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,752 / 0
    Sorry, but I can't help you (I don't sync wirelessly or use iTunes Match).

I'm Posting to tell you that I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

Hopefully, someone will be along soon that can assist you with your issue. Good luck.

Marilyn