What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad User seeks some help

faxman55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased a used Ipad and the previous owner has over 7000 songs and some apps on it already. When I connect it to my current iTunes (had iphone 3gs before) it wants to delete the previous songs and apps and sync with my current songs/apps.

Is it possible to have it that I can keep all the songs/apps on the Ipad and add the songs/apps that I have in my itunes.

Is there also a program that will allow me to backup all the songs I have on my iphone to my itunes? My previous compuet that I had all my songs on crashed and I am now suing a different computer but not able to save my songs from my iphone.

Would appreciate some hlpe so that I do not accidently delete anything.

Thanks,

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those tunes and apps were purchased on the previous owner's iTunes account and you have no entitlement to them. You should delete them and download the music that you want using your own iTunes account.

Tim

Reaction score

Most reactions