What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help Me With Printer

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you guys help me to setup printer option on my ipad 2.
I have wireless internet via Linksys router also I have belkin router I'm using for wifi printing options from my laptops and desktop. Printer is connected to the belkin wifi router with provided USB cable from printer also I did all setup and everything working perfectly but now I have ipad 2 and no clue how setup that so I can print directly from my ipad 2.
Please help me ASAP.
Thank you...

Sent from my android galaxy s phone using iPad Forums

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also for your info I have all 3 PC's HP if you needs to know that running windows 7

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Printer is all in one. Series 5600 and

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll try thank you so much.
My printer is connected to the belkin and from belkin to the desktop PC but other PC's just printing wireless without any problems and my printer is not wireless.

Thanks again!

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
one_crazy_dude said:
This worked for my but my printer is not hooked to my router but my pc. You can try it. I am running win 7 also.

http://jaxov.com/2010/11/how-to-enab...ce-on-windows/

Good luck

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF App

This is what appear when I click to the link. Any idea why?

Oops! Nothing Found
Sorry but something you are looking for either does not exist or has been moved or deleted.

It is advised to use the search bar to find the required content. Thanks!

one_crazy_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leo11 said:
This is what appear when I click to the link. Any idea why?

Oops! Nothing Found
Sorry but something you are looking for either does not exist or has been moved or deleted.

It is advised to use the search bar to find the required content. Thanks!

Sorry about that the whole link didn't copy. Try this link. http://jaxov.com/2010/11/download-airprint-installer-for-windows-7-xp-vista/

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF App

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leo11 said:
Thanks again!

Didn't work for me something is wrong please need some video or instructions how to setup this thing.

FQResident

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AirPrint problems - one solution

I recently bought an AirPrint compatible printer(HP6500a) and could not get AirPrint to work with my wife's IPad or with my iPhone. In addition, the printer worked with my Windows machines but not with my MacBookAir.
Spent countless hours on the phone or online with Apple, Cisco, and HP but no one could solve the problem. Today I purchase a new router (existing one had the latest sw but was several years old) and everything now works perfectly.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leo11 said:
Thanks again!

Didn't work for me something is wrong please need some video or instructions how to setup this thing.

Another possibility is to use a piece of software called FingerPrint. It's a simple app that you download to your PC that makes it 'look' like an AirPrint compatible printer. I found it very easy to download and setup and there's a free 7-day version that you can try to see if it works for you.

Collobos Software

Tim

Nonnanoni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Router?

So what kind of router did you get? I want to use a HP 470 to print with my iPad when I am away from home. I don't want it to be dependent on the home computer. I bought the print central pro app and am told this will work. At this point I am awaiting the printer - I just want to be sure and buy the right router......
Thanks! This is all new to me and I ma need help setting it up...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what kind of router did you get? I want to use a HP 470 to print with my iPad when I am away from home. I don't want it to be dependent on the home computer. I bought the print central pro app and am told this will work. At this point I am awaiting the printer - I just want to be sure and buy the right router......
Thanks! This is all new to me and I ma need help setting it up...

I have the HP470 too - I'm guessing you got the WiFi add-on for this. Any wireless router should be fine - if you have one at home you could try this to check but you'll probably want something small and portable and most Members have opted for the Apple Airport Express because of its size.

Tim

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Another possibility is to use a piece of software called FingerPrint. It's a simple app that you download to your PC that makes it 'look' like an AirPrint compatible printer. I found it very easy to download and setup and there's a free 7-day version that you can try to see if it works for you.

Collobos Software

Tim

I'll try tonight.

I have no idea how all this things work I'm new to apple products.

Thank you!

OP
L

Leo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leo11 said:
I'll try tonight.

I have no idea how all this things work I'm new to apple products.

Thank you!

All this about printing options frustrating me a lot.
I'm doing lots of things on all PC's but this I could not figure out. I'm just give up and just use my laptops for printing. Ipad start to be useless that's to complicated with all settings. I'll just stick with laptop very disappointed with all this.

Most reactions

Latest posts