What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get AirPrint working with AirPrint enabled printer.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Think I told u its an Epson XP400 and is AirPrint enabled. Set up printer info but when I printed status report a router/access point channel conflict was detected. Am expecting the cable guy who installed router this week and hope he can make printer and wifi compatible. Btw, don't remember if it was u who just sent me some info on finding my replies, but when I tried to reply Send was not lit up and did not go thru
I know there's something u can do to get it back, but what

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Post didnt go thru . Said cable guy reset PW and its working now:)

Sent from my iPad using iPFt

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wanted to unsubscribe to this thread as I posted that my printer is now working, but can't get unsubscribe ..only subscribe to thread when I tap reply arrow

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BettiBz said:
Wanted to unsubscribe to this thread as I posted that my printer is now working, but can't get unsubscribe ..only subscribe to thread when I tap reply arrow

You can unsubscribe from any thread by going to the "subscribed" tab, scroll to the thread you would like to leave and swipe to the right along the line of the thread. A red "delete" button will pop up. Tap delete and you're good to go.

Most reactions

Latest posts