What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New mobile substrate update

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just noticed this and figure this is a great addition to the substrate program and even awesome for people who don't currently have a safe mode built in.

Attachments

• image-1044667049.jpg
    image-1044667049.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 496

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, really nice feature. I'll update our safe mode guide accordingly... Thanks for posting.

OP
jawa6306

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
awesome... I was really excited about this feature because I got put in that position where it got hung up at the boot logo and just stayed there. Luckily substrate was already up so I just used my activator gesture but it really is a tense moment wondering wether or not your device will work right or you'll have to restore it.

bdkmd8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank G-d I found this message board. My phone went on a loop at startup after installing "Resupported" and
would not come out of it. The info here (about the Volume Up feature) got me into my desktop and saved me from restoring my iPhone
and having to install everything all over again.
Thanks guys!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts