What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Substrate help

maxximusic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just jailbroken 2 iPhones and an ipad2 with Absynth2.0, all worked well but I’m having an issue reinstalling some Cydia purchased apps on both iPhones, its telling me that I need mobile substrate installed first, I can’t find it anywhere when I do a search and when I go into Saurik’s packages source to locate it the window is blank.
I don’t have that problem on the iPad2
Any advise?

Thanks
MxxM

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I moved your post into its own thread in the hacking section where hopefully you will get the help that you require.......good luck!

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The main problem is that Cydia is getting hammered right now. All the repos are not fully downloading to your iPad for you to get the various tweaks.

All you can do is to keep trying. I just got mobile substrate automatically when I installed SwipeSelection. Most packages that need Mobile Substrate will automatically try to install it. The key is, it's got to be fetched from the server, first, before it can be installed with the package you need it for. If everything doesn't get loaded up at the start, you won't see it in a search, either.

So, it comes back to - the servers are under a heavy load. Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and try again later. Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts