What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Remote Desktop for Mac Mini for Vsti

bcarr22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to use a mac mini to run vst instruments when playing both live and in the studio, but I don't want to bring along a display and keyboard. I understand that I may need both a display and keyboard for the initial setup. That's not a problem. I'm just trying to avoid using a laptop onstage.

Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
BC

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Splashtop is the remote desktop app that most Members recommend and there's just been an update so that you can access Macs from outside your local network, if you need to. Previously, only local access was possible on a Mac. I've used this app on a PC for several months and it's magic. Finds my PC wherever I am in the world and there's no complex setup involving port forwarding and all that type of stuff. It just finds my PC...no subscription charge either...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts