What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message Alert Tone

ridecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am receiving my iMessages however, I don't get an alert notification tone. Help

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Have you gone to Notifications in the Settings app and turned them on here?

OP
R

ridecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to say that the volume control switch near the external volume controls was in the off position. Duh!! Thank you for your response.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to say that the volume control switch near the external volume controls was in the off position. Duh!! Thank you for your response.
You are not the first and certainly won't be the last. Nice to have some honesty, takes courage sometimes. Thumbs up to you!
Mike

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Well I'm glad you solved your problem. ;). We've all been there and it's mostly always something very simple we overlook. :)

Thanks for letting us know! Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts