What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with messenger app

kathleenhough

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got this I pad for Christmas and use it to chat to my son using t he messenger app His I pad alerts him to a message being received with a message tone however mine does not I have tried to rectify this through my settings without any luck can anybody help me? I use iOS 5.0.2 and my son uses 5.0.1

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got this I pad for Christmas and use it to chat to my son using t he messenger app His I pad alerts him to a message being received with a message tone however mine does not I have tried to rectify this through my settings without any luck can anybody help me? I use iOS 5.0.2 and my son uses 5.0.1

Settings, general, sound, text tone. There are many tones to choose from. Also check to make sure your sound is on.

OP
K

kathleenhough

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emm said:
Settings, general, sound, text tone. There are many tones to choose from. Also check to make sure your sound is on.

Thank you for getting back to me. I have tried using that sequence without success have you any further tips?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Are you really using iOS 5.0.2 or is that a typo?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
5.0.2 is still beta software. Any issues you have with this version need to be discussed on the developer forums.

Most reactions

Latest posts