What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Littlest Pet Shop

Melanie0608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems playing Littlest Pet Shop on iPad since the last update with the green arrows. I follow the green arrows and tap where selected then I get to the Post Box and game crashes. It's been weeks since I have been able to play.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems playing Littlest Pet Shop on iPad since the last update with the green arrows. I follow the green arrows and tap where selected then I get to the Post Box and game crashes. It's been weeks since I have been able to play.

Melanie--Sorry you are having difficulty with Littlest Pet Shop. However, you have done any of the immediate fixes to see if it would help? (Force closing an app? Or Re-starting your iPad?)

Try Force closing the app.

For iOS 6: Either double tap the home button or do a 4-finger swipe upwards until the Multi-task bar shows the apps open. Long press the Simpson app and "X" out of it. If you have quite a lot of apps showing the multi-task bar, you might as well do the same and close those out too.

For iOS 7: Either double tap the home button or do a 4-finger swipe upwards until the Multi-task bar shows the apps open. However, here...you will see the app cards lined up in the middle of the screen. To close these apps, simply swipe each app upward to close them out.

Try Force closing first and give another try.

If that doesn't work, try restarting your iPad. To do that, just press the power switch until you get the lock screen to turn off.

Let us know if that doesn't work...you may even want to try a reset: pressing the home and power switch at the same time to see if that final fix will do it too.

Melanie0608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We r still having trouble trying to play LPS with the new update and the green arrows. We have done as suggested .... Closed app by dble clicking home key and scrolling up to close app. We have also reset our ipad by holding home key and On button until the Apple Icon appears. We r using OS 7. The trouble is we cannot clear the thick green arrows that appear in the game once we open App. We then follow the green arrows and select item where requested then we r instructed to press the letterbox and that's when the game freezes.

Most reactions

Latest posts