What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not know how to add neighbors. Nor do I know my name on game center. When I click me it says +-(K8te)+- I am not sure if this is my name or not but I am level 27 with 45 eggs so I would like neighbors lol

ka8e

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click friends (granted I do not have any) it also says to check my network settings. I have gone through everything and can not see what is wrong. Please help me out :)

+-(K8te)+-

Last edited:

Ellerah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi I'm new here and looking for monster pet shop friends! :)
I kept trying to add friends but somehow it doesn't seem to work so add me please!

GC: mandylhm

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi I'm new here and looking for monster pet shop friends! :)
I kept trying to add friends but somehow it doesn't seem to work so add me please!

GC: mandylhm

Hey, you need to add froends trough game center and they will show up ingame. I am adding you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the overwhelming frequency of trading in this friend requests thread, we have created a new Monster pet shop trading thread for your game. From now on, all players are requested to use the new trading thread for all trading activities. Henceforth, this thread is to be used only for friend requests.

Here is the link to the new Monster pet shop trading thread. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/118093-monster-pet-shop-trading.html

XenogearsElite

iPF Noob
Reaction score

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd love to know you ingame name so I can add you up to my community..
I've moved your post to the Monster pet shop friend request thread since it was posted in the trading thread. All friend requests are to be made in this this thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts