What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster pet shop

little1inlove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am returning to the game so i am also trying to find out how to get those elementals. I had one bought with coins when i was low level, ever since they only show up on the stores for berries. Anyway i have had costumers accept regular monster instead, so my advice would be to raise a regular frip and call the costumer when your done.

U will get the elemental eggs from the egg man when new eggs arrive. They show up randomly.
No one can request those eggs from the monsters n u can not give the eggs to another player.

gc: shay's place

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
U will get the elemental eggs from the egg man when new eggs arrive. They show up randomly.
No one can request those eggs from the monsters n u can not give the eggs to another player.

But will they ever be available with regular coins, or just berries?

little1inlove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But will they ever be available with regular coins, or just berries?

Only one was for 1000 coins. When u bread it with berries it should give u other elemental eggs. Sometimes u will get the same egg as the monster.

Rhaiha_12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only one was for 1000 coins. When u bread it with berries it should give u other elemental eggs. Sometimes u will get the same egg as the monster.

Sir can you send me some of your egg that you won't needed if ever you have thanks and some items cause I just started again my game thank you

Ydernola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, i am stuck with requests for 2 spoted steves, a striped steve and a polygol of any kind.

Add me as
: Migas :

Cheers

Most reactions