What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

allybally

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well of course i figure it out 1 min. later. i'll probably get stuck in another place soon so keep u posted thx

allybally

iPF Noob
Reaction score
of course i figure it out 1 min. later. I'll probably get stuck on something different soon so keep u posted thx:)

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've been playing this game for a month now, and i always get the spell right on the first or second try. not trying to brag but, ive seen a LOT of complaints about how hard this game is. Is there something wrong with everybody's ipads?

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've been playing this game for a month now, and i always get the spell right on the first or second try. not trying to brag but, ive seen a LOT of complaints about how hard this game is. Is there something wrong with everybody's ipads?

...not since the last patch!

Blyndsid3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I'm up to the basilisk on year 2 at that part where you have to jump all the platforms while the basilisk comes out of the hole. Im on a left platform where you can use wingardium leviosa to raise a platform as the basilisk has its tail and head sticking out of two different holes. I am unable to jump anywhere and can only use wingardium leviosa. Could you please help? :)

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I'm up to the basilisk on year 2 at that part where you have to jump all the platforms while the basilisk comes out of the hole. Im on a left platform where you can use wingardium leviosa to raise a platform as the basilisk has its tail and head sticking out of two different holes. I am unable to jump anywhere and can only use wingardium leviosa. Could you please help? :)

If you shoot his tail* it will disappear back into the hole, and you will be able to jump up to the platform underneath it.

*no spell, just drag your finger from me character towards the thing you want to shoot.

NYSmartGrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to IPad forum and need Harry Potter Lego help. How to I unlock Crrokshanks? Thank you in advance.

Jojogoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qudditch world cup

Omg I'm so annoyed!!!!
In year 4 in da quidditch world cup level it wont let me put da red liquid in da potion!!
Argh does any1 know how 2 solve this i would b soooo grateful :confused:

ecarg95

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 2--Defeating Aragog

Hello, everyone! I am on year 2 and have entered Aragog's lair. So I've destroyed those white egg things and his health went down one. I didn't know what to do after there were no more eggs to destroy, so I am continuously using the Descendo charm on the little spiders and killing them...But it seems like I've been doing it for AGES and his health has not gone down!

So does it simply take forever, or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance. ;)

Last edited:

x0xvikki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can someone help please i'm stuck on year three in the great hall trying to get to hogsmead. i've gotten to the point where the rope is hanging over the door on the left but i can't get past that. help its been like two days

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can someone help please i'm stuck on year three in the great hall trying to get to hogsmead. i've gotten to the point where the rope is hanging over the door on the left but i can't get past that. help its been like two days

Yeh... I got stuck there too.
Have you destroyed everything bin the room?
Have you tried to walk out the door at the bottom of the screen?

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I am on year 2 and have entered Aragog's lair. So I've destroyed those white egg things and his health went down one. I didn't know what to do after there were no more eggs to destroy, so I am continuously using the Descendo charm on the little spiders and killing them...But it seems like I've been doing it for AGES and his health has not gone down!

So does it simply take forever, or am I missing something here? Thanks in advance. ;)

I some times got a bug where the next set of eggs didn't spawn for some reason. Restarting the level was enough to get it to behave.
If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll replay the level till it works and tell you exactly what happens next?

Most reactions

Latest posts