What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes newby

hirschhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my pc if I open iTunes, I get an interface I understand.. My library is there and I can go online if I want to. On the iPad, I am automatically online at the store with no option (that I can find) to go into my library or anything but buy stuff! I have checked the support pages but they assume you have the library window. I have no menus available where the support page says go to the 'file' menu and choose 'library'. I suppose I'm missing something but what?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Items you purchase in iTunes are stored elsewhere on the iPad - for example, music in the iPod app and movies in the Videos app.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correct, iTunes on the iPad is just the store, for your media go to the iPod app, video app, etc, on your home screen. All your media should be there.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hirschhs said:
Right, thanks. So to organise my library, I should use the pc?

Have you had a look in the relevant apps to see how your media is stored and what settings/options are available to you?

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts