What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Issue With iPod App Playback

Kt38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are no memory or speed issues with 4.3.5

I have recently upgraded to 4.3.5 and now have problems on iPod ( on iPad!) where there are delays changing from albums to sngs etc and also seeing the controls to stop / start music when playing a song.
I use audio files in my job teaching English so this is causing me real hassle. Any suggestions?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kt38:

First, welcome to the forum. Good to "see" you.

Second, I've moved your post to the general Help section. One, because it's bad forum manners to post a question in an established thread that has nothing to do with the thread topic (and it's against forum rules) and two, so that more eyes can see your problem and hopefully help.

I don't have a solution, exactly, but have you tried the old standard attempt at fixing the iPad's misbehavior? Try either doing a restart or a reset:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

Let us know if that helps. Else, hopefully someone will be along who can help more.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts