What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPod dock for iPad?

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a nifty dock for my iPod. Is there a way I can use it for my iPad....thru a series of connecting wires?

Thanks.
CM

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something like this from Amazon looks like it might work --

31ymR0N01eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Extension-Extender-Connector-TRANSFER/dp/B003VM9WZI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1286303258&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: iPod iPhone Extension Cable (BLACK) 18" Extender 30-Pin Male to Female Dock Connector AUDIO, VIDEO, & CHARGE TRANSFER: Electronics[/ame]

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iPod dock will not be as fast to charge, but will charge. There is a new stereo dock system coming out from iLuv that will fast charge an iPad and has adapters to work with iPod and iPhone models. Bad news for me, $143.

OP
CMFox

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not so interested in charging from an iPod dock. I just want to add the ext speakesr to my iPad without purchasing yet another piece of equipment.

So, let me rephrase....what can I do to turn my external iPod speakers into external iPad speakers? (I have the iHome ip46 speakers from Costco)

Thanks.
CM

mychudungco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI
I always travel a lot. So I need to read, write Doc on Ipad. Do we have any software for that? ( I see Note icon, but it is unconvenient)
Thanks

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not so interested in charging from an iPod dock. I just want to add the ext speakesr to my iPad without purchasing yet another piece of equipment.

So, let me rephrase....what can I do to turn my external iPod speakers into external iPad speakers? (I have the iHome ip46 speakers from Costco)

Thanks.
CM
The wire that 1991-C4 suggested is the ONLY option.

Most reactions

Latest posts