What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad dock speakers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiaWeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to buy a dock and a decent speaker system that it will connect to either with wires or wireless but must be small as it needs to sit on my kitchen windowsill.

Any recommendations?
Thanks
Maia

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Based on a 4" deep windowsill (as a guess), the only dock w/ speakers that would fit would be the Apple iPad dock and then plugging in some small powered computer speakers.

A nice dock that has the speakers built in and that can fit an iPad would be too big to sit on a windowsill.

OP
M

MaiaWeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad dock

Hi,

I do not need the dock to sit on the widowsill just the speaker system if a bluetooth one exists. As then the ipad could be elsewhere and connect wirelessly to the speakers.

Anything you could recommend?

Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This question was posted in 2010, when the possibilities we have now were not available yet.

If you wish to give advice, please post on current threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts