What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adapter IPOD dock to IPAD 2 - Help

Madsbabz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

I have a radio with an Ipod dock.

I would like to connect my Ipad 2 on that dock. I have found alot of extender cables, but i cant find any adapters?

I would like an adapter to put down over the connecter so that it gets liftet so it can reach my Ipad?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt an adapter will work, but please post back if you find otherwise.

I liked the design of a specific dock, but it was labeled only for iPod and iPhone. The sales guy said others had successfully used it with iPad, but when I got home and plugged it in, it didn't recognize my iPad (it recognized both my iPhone and iPod touch, though). I don't know if it's software/firmware incompatibility, or the electrical draw needed for an iPad vs. iPhone and touch. I ended up returning the dock and trying another of the same model in the store, which also didn't work with my iPad.

Most reactions