What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

revnmj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new iPadForums website :)
Is the place to find the information, :)
It gives you know-how and what-to-do tips :)
To turn any iPad user from newby to super-pro :)

The new iPadForums website :)
Is my first stop, my one-stop and my only-stop ;)
That has made my iPad and I the Best Friends Forever!! :)
Thank you iPadForums you really are the best. :cool:

joodyanne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am very very new to the thread - still a novice, tho I think I am quite adept with Computers, just had a few hiccups with the new mini ipad. I have had lots of friendly help on the forum and will be checking back to other threads on there if I have any concerns.

Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum, and I hope one day I can help someone else.

ronakin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

pnut91red

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple forums have improved dramatically since I began using them in 2010. Users and moderators willingly provide information and suggestions for hardware and software related issues. They are also honest enough to tell it like it is so I can stop wasting my time looking for a solution that doesn't exist.

Miss V

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank goodness this avenue is available to newbies (me). I didn't even know the little "lock" button was on the side, until I found this forum. Keep on keepin' it on. PLEEZ!

mgboomer

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

As a retired teacher and now a part time consultant, I know that keeping on top of any new information will be of great value to me. Although I do not post often, I do come directly to the iPad forums to look for answers. Most of the time I can locate the answer to my issues.

richardstephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

richardstephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a huge poster but I have certainly found a lot of good advice and solved problems just by going through the posts. Very valuable bookmark!
Like the new look. Keep up the good work!

armywife07

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

This forum was a great resource for me when I got my first iPad and had so many questions! Thanks for all the help and support!

MaddieJewell

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

I really love this site. Always telling friends about it. Your emails never go unread and are always saved for future reference.

Donna Kadilis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use iPads with elementary students, professional needs as well as for myself. I have found iPad Forum to be the best "Go To" spot for keeping up to date with the latest technology developments. My students love the iPad for writing workshops, building their reading fluency, doing research and learning math skills. The forum has helped me draw out from within myself the confidence to educate my 21st century learners with ease. Thank you for your support.

Most reactions

Latest posts