What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

toemaytoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scottolso.ca
As a past president of my real estate board, during my presidency we implemented a paperless policy for our board. I ordered iPads for everyone. I knew we were going to need help making a successful transition so I started spending far too much time here at ipadforums. I quickly became solidly competent using my iPad. I am now on my 3rd iPad and I use it almost exclusively for the running of my business. I don't post much, I use this forum as my go to for research and to stay current. Thank you for the important service you provide.

Loverboy58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site has helped me so much in the past with all my apple products. I am happy that it finally got a make over to make things easier for newbies and also has more information options and articles that can help even the most experience apple owners. Thank you for the makeover. I love the look and the new options that are available now to us the users.

valwha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I fell in love with Mac in 2006. Now the proud owner of a an iMac , an iPad, a MacBook Pro and an iPhone 5 I have morphed from a silver surfer learner to an enthusiastic wannabe geek. The threads on Mac forum have been my first port of call, and have guided my way.

Santini51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had questions about my iPad 2, and received more than several answers. I truly appreciated the help...

Godmother408

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have used this site when I needed to reset my nieces ipad that was stolen and recovered. The password had been changed and we weren't able to get into it to reset. Someone gave me step-by-step procedure on how to reset. I learned how to sync calendars and other probably simple solutions for the journeyman ipod/iphone/ipad user. I have recommended this site to many of my ipad user friends that have experienced problems their ipads.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are so many things about the iPad forum that are so great! I play Hay Day. It was my first internet game! I didn't know what or where a GC was! There is an achievement in this game I needed help with and I managed to find IPF. The people there were so amazingly helpful! After time, I started chatting with some of the people on the Hay Day Off Topic thread. We had so much fun! To spice things up, we started the Avatar Gang! People would change their avatars based on a theme! The theme would change about every day or every two days! Everyone loved it! The thread blew up from page 58 on Nov. 30, 2013 to today being at page 288! We have also done Community Stories where one person starts the story and then the next adds the next section... The fifth person concludes the story! It really has brought people together tremendously. I have made many lifelong friendships because of the forum. I thank you for that!

LeChat98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site has been instrumental in answering burning questions whether you are a newbie or an experienced user.

dheiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I enjoy most about this site is how others help out those who have problems. With my work schedule I only get on about once a day so I don't get a lot of opportunity to contribute but I have many times come across threads that describe problems that I or someone else I know have and I'm able to use that knowledge to help others further.
When my iPad seemed to die and I could get no response no matter what I did I, of course, went immediately to the iPad forums and found several other who had the same or similar problems. I was able to read through the well organized list of suggested ways to solve my problem and I was back on the iPad in a matter of a few minutes. Thank you iPad forums
Dan Heiserman

Blueyesam

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

I value this site for a couple of major reasons. Firstly, If I want to find out about technical or product information this site is a gold mind. Secondly, as apple is consistent with updating and renewing it's products, and there are so many questions that these changes bring for many of us. I notice that many people look toward the apple community to get answers but they are very right tight lipped about what they are going to bring out into the market. It seems many apple users turn to these forums to provide them with some insight.
Anything that is makes my life easier is a plus, it saves a lit of time and heartache when something isn't going right.
Improving making things easy, friendly and enjoyable experience is the key to continuous improvement.

gbeardsell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What a great it has been for the last three years. 20-30 minutes of reading every week has brought me so much. Tricks, new apps, how to..., in fact, the first place I come for answers. Rarely have to go somewhere else and if I do, it 's a site recommended by a member. KEEP UP the good work! Improving is always great and we are looking forward to the new look.

dpatchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)
The forum for me is much easier to use, both to find information and help. I have used it several times, and I am finding it much more user friendly. Thanks for doing this, it really shortens my search time!

tonylom3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonderful, friendly user community where you can ask basic questions and not feel silly. I am fairly tech savvy, but the iPad was my first tablet. I got some good advice right here on this Forum!

Thanks for all you do!

Sammyhelou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This website helped me very much in my Ipad needs and still consult it whenever I need help.

Most reactions

Latest posts