What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ps. Oops. Now how can I edit?
Tap on the edit button at the bottom of your post, you should then be able to edit any part of your post
image.jpg

troyjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. I can't see how to edit what I previously wrote. I always make mistakes I don't see until after I release it. That's why I don't post much

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oops!:(

If your post in the news forum needs editing, you'll have to contact one of the moderation staff.

fossr50

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)
This forum is my go to site with any problems on my iPad. I find it amazing how you're able to find solutions to just about any problem that comes up. I'm sure the new improvements will be wonderful

CDottin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What more can one say that has not been said. As Tony the Tiger would say, IT's GREAT!!

realtom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like the feedback on iPad accessories. I can't check them all out by myself and user feedback is critical

Pjharris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, from a "generally Not up to speed" iPad user, I love finding quick answers to issues. Everyone is nice and willing to help each other.

tkarasek

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

tkarasek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see how to easily print, to copy and paste like on a PC and how to prevent crashing when on a chain of links.

okeithp

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

longstreetlee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the opportunity to connect with other IPad users as well as get answers to problems that I encounter. The people on the forum are very friendly and helpful!

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

okeithp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a unique place to post questions periodically, and know that solid technical answers will be forthcoming. I am ever so grateful to the community for sharing their very valuable time.

Julield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I like most is I can always find an answer to the many questions I have. The people are always so respectful and understand that sometimes the answers that are so easy to some, aren't to others. I like that people take the time to help each other out, and to explain everything so those of us that aren't so knowledgeable understand. This site is a very helpful tool to new and old owners of an iPad. I'd be lost without it! Thank you for the opportunity to win a
JBL Venue LT Speaker!

Kiwiguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Most often I have just had to scan threads. When I have needed help I got it in plain language I easily understood. I suspect this forum has the greatest success in lowering blood pressure of any out there.

Most reactions

Latest posts