What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

elementality199

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would love to have the experience with the apple tv. they always looked interested but i never got one. and im broke.
twitter: xxZR2xx

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why should I win and Apple TV? Why shouldn't I win! I'm a nice person. I help my friends set up their new iPads.

If I wond I'd invite my neighbors to see my Apple TV, and they'd all want one and Apple stock would go up! If I win, everyone wins ;-).

RichPlane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should I win an Apple TV?...I have been following and supporting Apple since the very beginning. One of my early home computers (following my PDP11 was an Apple Lisa. I then grabbed one of the very first portable computers with the Apple 11c and I was one of the Apple forever crew. Following several years on the "dark side" of PC's I picked up my iPad just as soon as the WiFi units were made available. I am a "re-born" Apple forever guy and would like to add Apple TV to my world.

Sorash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple tv

Hey. I would LOVE. To win the apple TV. I USED TO CALLED MYSELF Ablackberry woman, but after I got my iPad as a early Xmas gift I luv it so much apple that I've been changing everyone around me with a bb. I don't know how a apple tv would be but I can only image the amazing technology it will have. This will be my only chance of owning an item like dis because I can't afford it myself, so if SANTA is reading this post n would like to grant one more wish PLEASE. Let it be mine n win this apple tv. Thx n I do believe in miracle.......:) Sorib3lla.

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I followed and retweeted on twitter (@ginopiazza49) as required. I have an iPad and thanks to these forums I am enjoying my iPad even more! I would love to win an Apple TV being that I am purchasing a new TV. They would go great together.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two days! ( actually read parts of this thread :D ) I can't get to the tweet page thingy.

Having not even entered this contest yet ~

I want the Apple TV because I do. That's all I got.:)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did it! I found IPF and twitted my first tweet! I had to sign up and I am MidnightKiss4u2.

So ~

Do I win? :D

Have to go and run now!

49a12194.png

Trevorwc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Followed on twitter (VoiceoftheDutch)

RT'd

Why should I win? There's something missing from the following picture...

IMG_1226.jpg

I need an AppleTV to make my basement complete!!!

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TrevorWC you are a GOD. That is AWESOME!! Not a Vikings fan but that setup is sweet.
I want to win the Apple TV for myself, but if I dont win I want you to win it.

I have nto had any problems with the new OS. I installed the GM version when it was released, about a week or so before wide release. I have seen some posts listing wide release as 4.2.1, I am running 4.2 Is there a 4.2.1 or was that just someone making a mistake? I love being able to pull iTunes back up to what I was looking at last, creating folders for apps to clean up and hope to win this Apple TV to use the Airplay feature.

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you must tweet walker to be eligible. create an account if you do not have one.

Good Luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions