What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Giveaway! Win a JBL Venue LT Speaker

TomH309

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prompt thorough and accurate answers from great techies.
Have learned so much from these fellow members.
Thanks again to all who have helped us rookies.

sunhouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

Here are some quick specs and details about the speaker:
  • 30 watts of amplification delivers high-output, room filling sound
  • Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

Good Luck! :)

What better to kick off the launch of the new iPadForums.net then with an awesome giveaway! This is also our way to say Thank You to the entire iPad Forums community. It's because of you we have the best resource for iPad Users built by members helping members and thats what we have always been about.

What's the prize?!
One lucky winner will receive a JBL On Beat Venue LT Speaker with Bluetooth and Lightning Connector.

• Includes the new Lightning port, so it docks -and rocks -the iPhone 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and other Apple devices.
  • Wireless AAC Bluetooth streaming virtually connects the Venue LT to any audio player that uses Bluetooth technology
  • Two full-range transducers provide you with clear highs and mids, plus exceptional bass for room-filling sound
  • HARMAN TrueStream technology guarantees the best possible listening experience when you're streaming audio wirelessly via Bluetooth technology.

How do I win?!

To win, simply respond in this thread and let us know how the site has helped you or what you enjoyed most about the site. If you have any ideas of what we can do to make the site even better, be sure to let us know as well.

We will leave this thread up for 7 days and then select our favorite post. The winner will be announced on July 2nd 2014.

sunhouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Peace of mind found here! Thanks for all the help, this neophyte is grateful!

Reaction score
I actually stopped coming to the forum because I found it very hard to look things up to help me in various situations so I turned to google searches. Since receiving the invitation to view the new format I love it! I have looked things up easily, can see quickly and easily who is talking, whether or not they are staff or community helpers/users and how easily I can reply to threads and specific users. Great job on the face lift!
Blessings,
Melitta

dmgraybill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Us old guys need all the help we can get. This site is the one I turn to for iPad help. It's easy to navigate and the responses I get have been both reliable and helpful.

Re eddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great forum. Very helpful when problem solving.

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Good Luck! :)[/QUOTE]

Qwho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I enjoy the input from all the people here, including tips and tricks for the iPad Air-which is probably my favorite possession. I never cease marveling when I can do with it! thx! LOVE the new setup here too!

Kerwinf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This site is my number 1 source for anything iPad related. How to's, tips and tricks, problem solving, reviews, just everything. The number of people willing to help is a huge factor as well.

justcecil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a disabled senior citizen, 30 year vet, this forum has enable me to solve many problems and prevent those I did not know could happen by not keeping current on IOS upgrades.

A friendly and dedicated IPad users, ready to offer free advice. I sincerely appreciate just reading post to keep current, as well as, getting a jump on suggestion. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DastardlyDawg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I get stuck or I am interested in more info on an app, this is where I find the answers. Thank you to ipadforums.net and to all the members who share your tips and solutions! It's been a great!

vickbenla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad forum has been a relationship saver. When I first got my IPad I drove my son crazy with my constant questions about using my new IPad. I got a link from him one day saying " Mum, for heavens sake use this site it will save us both . I haven't bugged him since, have had all questions answered in the forum

ldrcateret26

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's the prize?!

How do I win?!

Giveaway

Most reactions

Latest posts