What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD2 Problems After IOS7 Update - Help!!!!!

BBova

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPAD2 and after the IOS7 update it will not keep a charge. I have worked with Apple support and we have tried things like resetting and going so far as make it factory new and then downloading my pics and contacts afterwards. Unfortunately, it charges to 100% and goes to 0% by morning. Any ideas would be appreciated. Apple support is sick of me despite what I think is a problem not caused by me. It is out of warranty as well and they have no time for me unless I give them $$$'s which makes me mad since it resulted from IOS7. Frustrated in Madison, WI Barbara

OP
B

BBova

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I will implement tonight after work and cross my fingers that this works.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome.
If this doesn't fix your problem completely, it should at least prevent your battery from draining too fast.

Most reactions