What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Garlotha, did you by chance figure out how to sync with your pc? I responded to your question on this thread. Did you see?:)

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So sad to let my US-born iPhone 4 go...had to let her go because as a Verizon customer in States, the CDMa technology doesn't work here in Alemania. So I had to upgrade to a GSM, albeit, 4S version.

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hey Garlotha, did you by chance figure out how to sync with your pc? I responded to your question on this thread. Did you see?:)

Yes, i saw it. But i cannot export pictures from laptop to ipad. So frustrated..

amo.010984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi..i want to watch tv shows in my ipad through streaming..thus, i can not do it in my pad..help...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi..i want to watch tv shows in my ipad through streaming..thus, i can not do it in my pad..help...

Hi amo...why can you not do it on your iPad? Is it because you do not have an Internet connection to stream your tv shows on your iPad? Please give us more detail so we can help you better.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey. You're doing great! What words do you stillknow?

Hi Foxyreign-LOL, are you referring to my broken Tagalog! :) It very limited, but I get by!

So glad you found our Philippine ipad user group here! If you know of any other pinoys, send them over!

Also:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library,*iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case anybody is on the market for a translation app, try iTranslate. It's free and has language options. Even speaks the phrases out loud for the baluktot speaking folks like myself.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In case anybody is on the market for a translation app, try iTranslate. It's free and has language options. Even speaks the phrases out loud for the baluktot speaking folks like myself.

Hi Jnc--Thanks for the app recommendation. I think that is the one that I have-is it the Google Translate. If not, that is also a great one to have. Same features and what you described and it's free. Has many different languages which you can switch between easily from Filipino-english or English to Filipino. Very helpful.

I have many relatives that live in the Bulacan, Bocaue, Quezon City and Manila. I remember when we went there last-visiting Baguio City which was really nice. The temperature was so much cooler up there than it was in city. If I remember correctly, we visited Camp John Hay-which was really neat to see.

Where about's are you from?

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rah said:
Export your photos to a folder. Using iTunes, sync that folder to your iPad.

i sync my ipad to my computer. Lost some pictures. And some games went back to lower levels.. :(

Most reactions