What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

regattap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad users in the Philippines please post here. Ü

OP
regattap

regattap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure there a thousand Pad users out there. Pinoys be share your interests and thoughts here. Everybody is welcome. Ü

OP
regattap

regattap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
regattap said:
I'm sure there a thousand Pad users out there. Pinoys be share your interests and thoughts here. Everybody is welcome. Ü

*heard and share...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Regattap--

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Kumusta aking kaibigan! [/FONT]:)

My tagalog is very limited, but thought I would say hello. I was born in the States, but both parents were born in Manila! Hope you find some Filipino Members-I know they are here. I remember greeting a few when they first posted! Good luck!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Po! Mga ipad users from Phils.

Hi...just had my new ipad2...
Kumusta aking kaibigan!

I am not sure what happen to the OP -- REGATTAP-- since he was the one that started this post...but, glad to have you on board!!

I have many relatives in Manila still and often visit us here in the STATES. I was born here, but the rest of my family born in the P.I.. Hope to see you around and welcome !! :D:D

amo.010984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was also wondering if the people who started this forum is still around...haha..nweiz, thanks for the welcome.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was also wondering if the people who started this forum is still around...haha..nweiz, thanks for the welcome.

Yes, his intentions were good ones...but he seemed to "abandon ship!!

This doesn't mean that this thread should stop though. I think it is a good one to keep going. If there are enough Manila, Philippines members-than the super moderators may consider creating a subsection! So spread the word in the absence of our Original Poster (OP)!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Col.bris!

I think it would be a wonderful idea and I am hoping to keep this thread alive as best as I can. I am surprised that there aren't others, but I am thinking that the title creates an exclusion to only Manila. Could we change add "Philippines," instead?

Thank you for your kind consideration!!

~~Carol~~

Most reactions

Latest posts