What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay! Ayan na ang mga Pinoy!

Sorry I haven't been checking on this thread for quite some time.

Great news indeed! I'm looking forward to it. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jncbankson--Mabuhay! Welcome to the forum and participating in this thread!

We'd love to have more PI members or abroad come and join here! Again, welcome and best wishes to you!

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sa lahat! May thread na rin for pinoys! Im living here in manila! Kamusta naman kayo?

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently living in Germany...have iPad now for 8 months. Love it. Present to myself when I grad college in may11. Loved it so much I bought my wife and 3 sons each a ipad2 for Christmas...they love them as well.

We use TextPlus to text people in States but I email/FB my cousins in Bulacan & Marikina

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi sa lahat! May thread na rin for pinoys! Im living here in manila! Kamusta naman kayo?

Vaden15 hailing from Manila. Mabuhay tayong lahat. :D

Currently living in Germany...have iPad now for 8 months. Love it. Present to myself when I grad college in may11. Loved it so much I bought my wife and 3 sons each a ipad2 for Christmas...they love them as well.

We use TextPlus to text people in States but I email/FB my cousins in Bulacan & Marikina

Kamusta to all of you! My name is Carol and would like to wish you a warm welcome! I have many relatives in Manila, Bulacan and Quezon City! (please forgive my spelling if any is wrong!)

Jnc...good luck with Graduate school! I just finished my Doctoral Degree in Arizona not too long ago. Seems like a long time when you are in it, but does go fast. Hard to return back to school after being out for 15 years, but it was doable!

I was born here-Michigan! My family all born in the PI. I have visited the PI several times and had a wonderful time!! Love to hear from all of you!!

Best wishes!!

Last edited:

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ski...Michigan! You Go Blue or Sparty? I take my family to a Wolverines football game every year. Congrats on PhD!!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Jnc-I was really feeling the Pinoy connection-Lol!!

...but, I am a Sparty all the way! However, I will cheer for both in a bowl game-but would always want State to beat UM!!

Thank you for the kind words re: Grad school!! Emptied my pockets some, but was very worthwhile!!

sergueip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I am just new to the forums. Need some help: I've downloaded a few films and now the iPad memory is full; any idea how I can erase/free up some memory ?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, I am just new to the forums. Need some help: I've downloaded a few films and now the iPad memory is full; any idea how I can erase/free up some memory ?

Hi Sergueip,
Your best best is to take off some of the films that you have already watched. That in itself takes a lot "shelf" space so to speak. So if you do not need it remove it. Also, music can also be a storage hog. May need to look at that as well. What is GB storage do you have, 16, 32 GB?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now we have it seems a lot of users from the phillipines I will work on setting up a new sub frum.

Hooray, that sounds like fantastic news!! Much appreciate the development of this sub forum, Colin!

Hopefully we can rally some more troops to join in and participate!! :)

rah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way you can free up memory is either to delete apps that you don't really need (we new users tend to download a boatload of them!) or delete music or movies.

Most reactions

Latest posts