What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ang hirap naman mag ingles! Hehehehe! Jowk!

Hi Garlotha-Welcome! If I am reading your comment correctly, it is hard to turn to English when posting/responding. I am unsure if you were joking with the "jowk" or not, though!

I understand, however, if you can try to use in this forum we'd appreciate it. We have a very large group of members here that visit each section that are non-filipino speakers. In order for all members to participate in most sub forums and sections, we ask that English be (or try to be) the primary language to use. That way if you have questions or issues with our ipad, you may have a better chance getting it answered

Best Wishes.

Skimonkey

Last edited:

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMG_0023.JPG
Guys, I am just new to the forums. Need some help: I've downloaded a few films and now the iPad memory is full; any idea how I can erase/free up some memory ?

Sergueip, I can't help you with freeing up memory with respect to movies...but I can help you with respect to music. If you already don't have it so, change the format of your music to 128 KBPS AAC. How to do it? Simply plug in your iDevice to your so that iTunes recognizes your iDevice. Click on your iDevice's name in iTunes and then go to the SUMMARY tab. Scroll down to the summary tab and select "Convert higher bit rate songs to 128 KBPS AAC". After you do this and select SYNC, then your iDevice will reformat your music and save you some space. I have 2K songs on my iPod touch and when i selected this feature, my music went from 12.1GB to 8.2GB...so that's considerable savings on storage. and by converting to 128 KBPS, you are not sacrificing music quality...because we are not audiophiles who will be able to discern the difference anyways...unless of course you have a very expensive home audio system which if that's the case, your not worried about storage. Hopefully, this picture helps.

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Hi Garlotha-Welcome! If I am reading your comment correctly, it is hard to turn to English when posting/responding. I am unsure if you were joking with the "jowk" or not, though!

I understand, however, if you can try to use in this forum we'd appreciate it. We have a very large group of members here that visit each section that are non-filipino speakers. In order for all members to participate in most sub forums and sections, we ask that English be (or try to be) the primary language to use. That way if you have questions or issues with our ipad, you may have a better chance getting it answered

Best Wishes.

Skimonkey

im sorry. Just happy for the thread! Im just joking!.. Hehehe! Peace!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im sorry. Just happy for the thread! Im just joking!.. Hehehe! Peace!

No worries really!! Peace to you as well!! :) I am very happy with this thread and our Filipino sub forum!! Thanks to all of you!

Skimonkey
Ipadforums Staff

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have itunes on my laptop. its running windows7. I can transfer files from my ipad to laptop. But what i WANT is to transfer files from laptop to ipad, especially Photos. Thank you! <3

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rah said:
Okay lang naman magtagalog rito, hahaha! :)

im not so sure with that.
See skimonkey's post above.
But that's fine with me.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
im not so sure with that.
See skimonkey's post above.
But that's fine with me.

You can if you'd like-garlotha with other filipino members. We just ask for questions be posted in english for other members to read and answer back.

By chance did you see I responded to your earlier post about iTunes and syncing?

garlotha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
You can if you'd like-garlotha with other filipino members. We just ask for questions be posted in english for other members to read and answer back.

By chance did you see I responded to your earlier post about iTunes and syncing?

Ok. Hehehe! Thank you for that skimonkey. Maybe i just misinterpret what u've said. :)

Most reactions