What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

shadowrex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks^^

Welcome to the Philippine Forum shadowrex!!

First of all, why do you need to jailbreak your iPad??

In my opinion, unless you're a heavy user, hacker or what-not, you don't need to jailbreak your iPad...

Just my depreciated 2 centavos worth...

ahhh... ok po... thanks po! ^^

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shadowrex said:
I just bought my new iPad last week, i thought i can jailbreak my new ipad but i was surprise when i search the web, i found out that the new ios6 do not have any jailbreak method yet. please, notify me if there will be such.

if my ipad is not jailbroken, what are the things that i can do and i can't do... Thanks kababayan! ^^

Keep an eye on this thread for Jailbreak status of your iPad http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/89458-official-ios6-jailbreak-status-thread.html also, in that section of the forums are some great guides which will give you an idea as to what you can do with a jailbroken iPad so have a good read through the Hacking Section.

garyMD said:
Welcome to the Philippine Forum shadowrex!!

First of all, why do you need to jailbreak your iPad??

In my opinion, unless you're a heavy user, hacker or what-not, you don't need to jailbreak your iPad...

Just my depreciated 2 centavos worth...

There are many reasons that folks Jailbreak their iDevices but I've never heard the reasons that you give (except hacker, of course), that's my 2 centavos as well.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Keep an eye on this thread for Jailbreak status of your iPad http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/89458-official-ios6-jailbreak-status-thread.html also, in that section of the forums are some great guides which will give you an idea as to what you can do with a jailbroken iPad so have a good read through the Hacking Section.

There are many reasons that folks Jailbreak their iDevices but I've never heard the reasons that you give (except hacker, of course), that's my 2 centavos as well.

The Archangel

Gabe...I knew there was some Filipino blood in you! :)

talespin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm an Apple products owner & fan, but I don't own an iPad just yet. I'll be purchasing the 4th gen as soon as it becomes available! :) does anyone know when it's coming to the Philippines? Does anyone know someone who's already selling units? Can't wait :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm an Apple products owner & fan, but I don't own an iPad just yet. I'll be purchasing the 4th gen as soon as it becomes available! :) does anyone know when it's coming to the Philippines? Does anyone know someone who's already selling units? Can't wait :)

Hi Talespin, I am not certain when the iPad 4 will be available for the PI, but as soon as news is available we'd make sure we post it. The iPad 4 is available already in the US and other regions, so not sure if you are traveling anytime soon? Maybe that might be a possibility as well.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Globe Telecom now offering iPad 4, iPad Mini under prepaid kit and postpaid data plan.

image-118090280.jpg

EmoPunk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im New here. iPad 3 user. So glad to know filipinos have dedicated sub-forum here.

I'm learning a lot in this forum especially I just jailbreaked my iPad 3 days ago thanks to this forum's tutorials.;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im New here. iPad 3 user. So glad to know filipinos have dedicated sub-forum here.

I'm learning a lot in this forum especially I just jailbreaked my iPad 3 days ago thanks to this forum's tutorials.;)

Well that's great to hear......thank you for letting us know. It's always good to get some great feedback. Enjoy!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome, Emopunk!! Also glad to see another Filipino here!!

Take care and enjoy the forum! :)

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions

Latest posts