What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok new shipping update. Left FedEx origin facility MOUNT JULIET, TN @ 12pm EDT. So it's in the air!

May not be in the air yet. Memphis is Fedex headquarters and everything I get shipped via Fedex always stops in Memphis before heading to me. It is a main hub for them.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok new shipping update. Left FedEx origin facility MOUNT JULIET, TN @ 12pm EDT. So it's in the air!

May not be in the air yet. Memphis is Fedex headquarters and everything I get shipped via Fedex always stops in Memphis before heading to me. It is a main hub for them.

Well the first update said it was picked at Nashville @ 7am so you may have a point. Either way it's inching towards me!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Well the first update said it was picked at Nashville @ 7am so you may have a point. Either way it's inching towards me!

Mount Juliet is a suburb of Nashville, so they are really one in the same. Just glad that they are on the way.

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received another email from Apple. In clicking on the tracking info in the email I found that my "baby" has moved from Middletown, PA to Newark, NJ.

YIPPEEEE!

Mine is still sitting in Middletown, Pa and I am in N Va to, wonder when it will move?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was so confident, but now I'm a-soilin' my trunks! Why isn't mine processed!?! 3:30 EST!!!

In the same boat, but not overly worried. I didn't get the first email or the prepared for shipping status till much later in the evening than most here.
No word tonight, I call Apple in the morning (not that they'll tell me anything unless the entire order if FUBARed)

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I can tell you is fedex is notoriously late in updating the shipping status compared to ups for example. Depending on where they are staging from they may not need to leave until just before delivery tomorrow. I'm just saying keep the faith and be happy it's fedex and not ups.

Your posts must be good luck! I just checked again and yea, verily, the hand of the Steve-God has moved upon the waters and it has shipped. Left Rancho Cordova at 11:07 to be here by 4:30 PM tomorrow!!

I also have one of the helium filled one pounders. <g>

Assuming FedEx does not get lost, fall into the river and get eaten by the fish, get eaten by bears, get eaten by alligators, or other escapades that happen when they have my packages....

Or there could have been a typo and instead of being in Oakland it may be in Auckland! <g>

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mount Juliet is a suburb of Nashville, so they are really one in the same. Just glad that they are on the way.

Just did a google search and it's 212 miles from Nashville to Memphis so that's about 3-4 hours driving. Probably won't be in the air until tonight then.

kkuzk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All day shipping status "Initiated"..
Check back later for shipment status..

Delivery is slated for 4:30 tomorrow aft here in So Cal

Great, on a plane at 3:30 leaving town, hope my fedex man is here early.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I can tell you is fedex is notoriously late in updating the shipping status compared to ups for example. Depending on where they are staging from they may not need to leave until just before delivery tomorrow. I'm just saying keep the faith and be happy it's fedex and not ups.

Your posts must be good luck! I just checked again and yea, verily, it has shipped. Left Rancho Cordova at 11:07 to be here by 4:30 PM tomorrow!!

I also have one of the helium filled one pounders. <g>

Whatever I can do to help. ;)

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just did a google search and it's 212 miles from Nashville to Memphis so that's about 3-4 hours driving. Probably won't be in the air until tonight then.

I would say more like 3 1/2 to 4 hours. It is about 6 hours from Memphis to me. I usually go to bed and a package will still be in Memphis and next morning shows it left at midnight and I get delivery as scheduled. They have it down to an art. It will be out for delivery tomorrow where ever you are. :)

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VERY ODD (but not bad). A few minutes ago I checked FedEx and it said that it left Rancho Cordova at 11:07 AM. I just checked again and NOW it says left Rancho Cordova at 5:49 AM, went thru Elk Grove, and just arrived in Oakland a few minutes ago.

Why would the tracking record change? Not worried at all, just weird.

My best guess is that a whole truckload of iPads went out and they updated all the tracking numbers in a batch mode to reflect the actual progress.

Anyone else shipping out of Rancho see this change?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts