iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chiffchaff

chiffchaff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'd planned to take all of Friday off. Something came up that requires I be there from 11 to 2 but I still plan to miss the rest of the day (with any luck I'll get the iPad before 1030 and can take it to work with me - on the excuse that I need it to take notes at the 11am meeting!)

My boss is also waiting for a 3G iPad so I'm guessing he'll be OK with my plans. :D

2. Greg G

Greg G
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I'm taking Friday off. Have yard work to do... ;)

-Greg

3. 4phun

4phun
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

You’ll be glad to know that you should be able to acquire a 3G iPad at Best Buy stores on April 30th as well.

#923 4phun, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  4. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I have a 15 minute window that I need the delivery made in.

5. robb25j

robb25j
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    im in ohio trying to get home for the 30th (truck driver) i been trying to get home the last past 5 days my job just keep beating around the bush ...oh we have no loads headed to tx im about to lose my mind

6. 4phun

4phun
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    #926 4phun, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  7. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    4phun, don't scare us like that :p I'm sure that our 3G's are sitting in a warehouse, waiting to be sent. It's the people that didn't pre-order that have to worry.

OTH, my cc STILL has not been charged :confused:

I'm taking Friday off. My boss's boss is also buying a 3G, but I don't think he's taking the day off to wait :confused:

I have to take the kids to a track meet in the afternoon, so I am hoping that the iPad will come before.

Here's a question to those with the wi-fi model, when you first connect it to your computer, it connects to iTunes correct? And then syncs up your applications? I think I read in another thread that it takes awhile to download all of the apps (if you have a lot, which I do (thanks 4phun!)).

8. 4phun

4phun
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I am at 588 apps for the iPad today, even after I deleted a few as being junk (I read negative reviews).

You have the option of which apps to sync. Just do not sync them all. I would go through the list and unselect any that can wait before hitting the sync button.

I saw your post in my email. I wish I could reply from that instead of having to pull this up, log in, post, then log out again. It seems like such a waste of time. Oh well.

;);););)

#928 4phun, Apr 26, 2010
  9. DavidNM

DavidNM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    4phun - you are a first class unadulterated $HIT disturber - and you should be ashamed of yourself. This article came out a week ago - was posted on Bloomberg news at 4am last Tuesday.

The article specifically talks about the fact that, due to high US and foreign demand, production delays of the screens could be responsible for the delay in the INTERNATIONAL rollout of the iPad.

If you would have read my earlier post on this thread about timing - Apple representatives told me yesterday that at least my two orders (one from March 13th and one from April 3rd) would definitely get here on time, but may not ship until Wednesday because they are providing overnight shipping and my units are ALREADY in the United States.
    (I couldn't agree more on the font size!)

#929 DavidNM, Apr 26, 2010
  10. icepulse

icepulse
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    All of you guys need to lay off on the titanic font sizes that equal 2 posts per page, people.

This thread is for people waiting on their 3G delivery, and sharing updates, amongst one another, REGARDING that delivery / status.

Sweet app tips and 1"-high fonts should go make their own threads. Seriously. Every time I check back to this thread, it's because I want to see peoples updates RE: their 3G iPad delivery status. I'm getting a little sick of all these app "ads".

My 2¢.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.