iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Now take a couple of deep breathes, and be thankful that this is just a tasteless prank.

2. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ha Ha Ha..... very funny........ NOT!!! :) :)

Remember, some of us are just barely hanging on out here. A little more stress could push us over the edge and into the Apple Store to buy a wi-fi only iPad, and we are sooooooo clossssseeeeee!

3. lowlife

lowlife
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I can handle the wait. I can't deal with the unknown "Late April". I feel like I am going through withdrawal symptoms. Today I was actually going to just cancel my order just so I can stop the bleeding.

4. chiffchaff

chiffchaff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I agree. If I just knew how much longer it was going to be, I think I would be fine (anxious, but fine). I know we aren't past the promised timeframe yet but we've basically been waiting since the January announcement and 2.5 months is LONG ENOUGH.

5. DavidNM

DavidNM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Why does everyone have "20 days to ship" on their posts? Wouldn't that be April 33rd?

I've read a lot of speculation in this thread - and the best guess that I have is the speculation about waiting for Saturday to pass (2 week return policy) and then firing up the process. I can't see how they can wait much longer without a date before they seriously start pi$$ing off their most loyal customers.

6. DanaNgidhu

DanaNgidhu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    OK!! IT IS OFFICIAL! I AM EXPECTING!!!! I caved this evening and placed my pre-order. I am, once again expecting my 3G.

My slightly saving grace, is that I can still play with my WiFi, and that takes a little of the sting out. But I will not be satisfied until it's little - big sister is delivered.

Sorry, Prozac is wearing off!

It's almost like Christmas eve. In the morning I will receive my email with order information. ALMOST!!!

SANTA! PLEASE!!!

Order Number: W69523134

7. chiffchaff

chiffchaff
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I think because originally the 3G was supposed to ship a month after the wifi, so... May 3rd.

And yeah, the theory about waiting til the 2-week return period is over does make sense from a business stand point. So maybe we're getting close.

8. DanaNgidhu

DanaNgidhu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hello.

My name is Dana and I am and IPAD-aholic!

:eek:

9. Gmunford

Gmunford
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    [font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000][font=impact][color=#000000]lateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprilrilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillatea
    [font=impact][color=#000000]lateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprilrilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillatea
    [font=impact][color=#000000]lateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprilrilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillatea
    [font=impact][color=#000000]lateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprillateaprilateaprilrilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprilarilateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillateaprillatea[/color][/font]
    [/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font][/color][/font]

10. DanaNgidhu

DanaNgidhu
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Gmunford:

You are SICK!

Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.