iOS 5- what would you like to see for iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by Gunny008, Dec 18, 2010.

1. freebirdforever

freebirdforever
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    it will never happen.

2. Victguja

Victguja
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I would also like to have this and the hour as a world clock being able to select at least two locations to be displayed.

#42 Victguja, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  3. Victguja

Victguja
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I would like to have the possibility to put side by side on the screen any two apps that i have opened on the multitasking bar. I would like to be able to copy and paste from one to the other, if the application allows copy paste.

I would like to access the multitasking bar with gestures or tap. I switch quite often and is very unconfortable to have to click continuously twice, a part the concern of a limited (even if probably very large) number of clicks before breaking the switch.
    May be a tend popping up with some gesture would be the most confortable.

I would like to have a unique copy of a file accessible to all apps.

4. donka

donka
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Quite simply, badge support for the Calendar icon so I can see at a glance how many appointments I have today. Still can't believe IOS doesn't have this!

5. MattIM

MattIM
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Sorry, I hope when the new Android Tablets become available, there will be another forum that you all can migrate to and set up your own threads on which one to get. In so doing, you all will have your very own forum to exthol the wonderfully open file system, the flash capable apps, the ubs and extra memory ports, the extra cameras, etc.

And when an iPad owner comes on to your forum and starts to denigrate your beloved Android tablet, you too will have the satisfaction of calling that iPad owner a troll, a fanboi, an Android wannabe...:D

6. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:

Matt, I love you.:D

7. David79

David79
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    LOL I cant believe some of you get that upset when someone else says anything bad about the ipad, are we back in school? some love it, others are not 100% in love with it, who cares, realy!

8. adamh10

adamh10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I want to see the ability to create photo albums for pictures imported from the camera kit, and the ability to direct imported photos to certain albums - and have this sync two ways with iPhoto on my Mac!!!!

This seems so simple and basic and I can't understand why it wasn't there from the start!

Arghhhhh.

9. Technician99

Technician99
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    LOL I cant believe some of you get that upset when someone else says anything bad about the ipad, are we back in school? some love it, others are not 100% in love with it, who cares, really! ..... very true. OS5 if they call it that will not be here until summer with the next generation iPhone. I think it may just support the new iPhone hardware, NFC most posts guessing say is coming to the next generation iPhone. Apple will never open the OS, widgets, active wallpaper likely never happen... Apple does not like and will not lose control.

10. Digikid

Digikid
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    iOS 5 features that I want.

1.) I want it to do my laundry.
    2.) Dishes need washing...get to it iOS5
    3.) Rugs need vacuuming as well.....
    4.) Toilet needs washed.

If it can do all that then awesomeness!!!

/this is a joke post.