What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Improve iPad2 Pictures?

jaco44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do i improve quality on my ipad2 pictures?

Thanks

Jacques

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Jacques - welcome to the forum - :)

Wife & I love visiting Canada - our last trip a few years ago was to the Quebec, both down the St. Lawrence and to Q. City - have been to Montreal several times and love the city.

Good luck here - there are plenty of great people & much information! :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

jaco44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hello Jacques - welcome to the forum - :)

Wife & I love visiting Canada - our last trip a few years ago was to the Quebec, both down the St. Lawrence and to Q. City - have been to Montreal several times and love the city.

Good luck here - there are plenty of great people & much information! :D

Thank you very much.
Do not com to Montréal in thé Next 5 years.
Our great government neglected to invest money on roads and bridges for the last 40 years.
Now thé decided to invest all now.

Thanks again
Jacques

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do i improve quality on my ipad2 pictures?

Thanks

Jacques

The camera is less than 1 megapixel. So it's fairly limited quality wise.

Still, like any camera what you get out of it depends a lot on what you put into taking your pictures. Good lighting and keeping the camera stable can do much. The rest is a matter of imagination. The very worst camera can take fantastic pictures if you make use of the limitations instead of fighting them.

In short, the camera is good for quick documentary pictures and creativity. As a point and shoot it's going to disappoint. You'll notice in all of Apple's advertising, they never once emphasize actual picture taking. It's all about video (mostly FaceTime), which the iPad does a decent but hardly fantastic job of.

OP
J

jaco44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much for tour answer.
I will not waste my time with it.
Since i have my ipad2 for only a few days would you please suggest a few aps that i must have on it?

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts