What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPads do you have?

dingster1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 in our household as of yesterday. My son has the 16gb and I have the 32gb. Sitting at work with my Virgin Mobile miff figuring mine out. Have to learn about Logmein, which is cool, and I think I want Dropbox+docs to go for my documents...

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
I have three iPods, two iPhones, and one iPad all linked to one PC. No problems but, then again, I read the directions.

Zing!! But oh, so true.

Oh yeah... 1 iPad, 2 iPhones (3G & 4), and 5 iPods (2 nano 3rd gen, 2 nano 4th gen, and 1 nano 6th gen) all connected to one laptop without any issues.

Last edited:

Techdad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 ipad, 2 ipods + the other apple necessities. I bought the 16gig wifi in April but, I'm looking forward to see what the next generation ipad will look like and mabey sell the one I have now. Will upgrade to the 32 gig for sure next time.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One iPad, one iMac, one Droid 2. I'm amazed how I can get them all to work together so easily.

Tomo1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One here, wifi only 16gb.

I've always hated Apple and the complacency (and the likes of the FaceTime ads that make it out that apple are the only one and first to do video calling, I was doing video calling over 3G in 2002 ffs).

Anyway, since my wife had an iPhone 3GS and now a 4, I so liked the fluid interface of them and wanted one. The 2 things that stopped me is the appalling battery life and a touch only phone just isn't for me. Hence I have a Blackberry Torch as my phone. I still needed something to play with and use for browsing and games so the iPad fits the bill.

Now my wife wants one so she will get mine when the 2nd gen is out and I will get that if its a worthwhile upgrade.

Loving it so far.

Steve

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
each member of the family has a ipad along with the kids and the grandkids

Most reactions

Latest posts