What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many iPads do you have?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many in your family? I have one. In the last hour on here, I have noticed quite a few having more than one, other than being totally unfair, and the ones that have two are probably the ones with the helicopters.:p, why more than one? The first one ran out of room?

Inquiring minds wanna know.:D

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison, You're not married, are you? :)

There are just certain things that cannot be shared....like an iPad!

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree! My daughter and her boyfriend had my iPad in her room looking up something. I couldn't take it. Went in and took it.:D

And no. I'm not married.:)

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With Apples' Crappy iTune, You need a separate PC for each iPAD.
Just another good reason to have just one.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Married..... This all started when I got my first iTouch, I couldnt ever find it. (wife had it) So, I got another one. In October I purchased our first iPad as a birthday gift to my wife. I got so jealous of what it could do that a month later I went out and got one of my own. Of course I got the 32GB 3G version. :D

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two between my wife and I.
I have one, I gave my older 16gb wifi/3G to my wife.

My sister and husband own one too.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why would you need a separate PC? I have 2 iPads, 2 iTouchs and an 80GB iPod on one PC all with there own settings.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why would you need a separate PC? I have 2 iPads, 2 iTouchs and an 80GB iPod on one PC all with there own settings.

And every iPAD is configured differently, with different applications , books , photo albums, and songs ?

Every one comes to that single computer, sign out the previous member and sign with the new user name ?
And if by mistake you sync your iPAD with the books of another USER ?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And every iPAD is configured differently, with different applications , books , photo albums, and songs ?

Every one comes to that single computer, sign out the previous member and sign with the new user name ?
And if by mistake you sync your iPAD with the books of another USER ?

We have multiple users in iTunes. And yes, sign in, sign out.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single person in possession of an iPad, must guard it carefully from other members of their household.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single person in possession of an iPad, must guard it carefully from other members of their household.

Very true, my friend. And I can tell if someone has touched, moved, used, or breathed on my Paddy. :D

Every.single.time.:D I catch them. They use it in the place I put it, they wouldn't dare move it without asking.

But I can tell if anyone touches it.

Most reactions

Latest posts