What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name something you can do with your Ipad!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a class at our Apple Store that one can take for free, I think ~ so you can learn things to do with the iPad.

My friend wants to go ~ but I figure I can just hold class here.:D This place probably knows more!

So ~

Name something that you can do or just figured out on your iPad. I just know there are so many more cool things I can learn.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol! This is true, Ivan! I am not on my iPad right now, as I can type 100x quicker on my desktop ~ I have much to do and can cruise around and type on a dime.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can sort of finger paint a little bit.

465d1278343433-show-your-art-img_0124.jpg

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe read a book or something simple like that. Not much, pretty simple things really...

20c24a3f.png

:D

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, and maybe a game or two. Nothing really advanced, mind you because it's basically a big phone...

f1b7856c.png

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name something you can do with your Ipad!
You can jailbreak it and then come here and ask, "Where did all my apps go?" when you install the latest iOS and then bitch about how long it takes for Spirit to come out with a new jailbreak for that new version of the iOS!

Most reactions