What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how often do you see another iPad owner?

FutureStar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The semester started a week ago and so far I've only seen 1 person with an iPad. I haven't taken mine to class yet.

Fatmikeuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I use mine in public I always get is that an iPad I want one of those and someone they know has got one and I've seen two when out and about.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the first time in public, I finally yesterday did at a Borders Bookstore, in the cafe area of course. There is never any shortage of people with laptops, and I see a fair amount of netbooks, but I've never spotted an iPad. But what made it funny was that then at another table, there was another one, so now I've seen two.

RW2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen two, one belonged to my friend who also brought his along when we met for lunch. The other was the other day when I saw a lady using hers at a table in a local pizza place in town.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I see one of the IT guys at my work with one, and also my own at my desk at work, LOL, but don't count them. But it was just so funny that I am frequently in Barnes and Nobles or Borders cafes, and never saw anyone with an iPad until yesterday and then not just one, but saw two in the same day within ten minutes of each other at two separate tables.

Elcom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never leave home without my ipad (my wife is starting to regret buying it for my birthday). Havent seen many others though...

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a whole bunch of people in my office who own iPads, and occasionally we find them cropping up in meetings and conferences. There's at least two other users who take the same bus service as I do, so occasionally there's two or three of us on the bus working on the iPad. Otherwise, on average I do spot one or two other users each week, e.g. at cafes, waiting in queues, etc.

Most reactions