What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i install XCode Application on IPad?

Cambodia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm newbie here, i been searching for couple day to find the way to install my XCode application that i've made to IPad, unfortunately there has no answer,

Does anyone know? Very appreciate for your help,

Thank you,
Cambodia

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get a paid developer license, then you can register your iPad as a development-device with Apple. There you'll get a profile to copy onto the iPad, which then allows you to copy the App onto it.
These profiles need to be renewed regularly though.

But you'll find all the details in the documentation supplied by Apple. Did you read that yet?

OP
C

Cambodia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your detail, yes i just figure out this can be done as long as become a paid developer with Apple. I need to register for it soon.. But it's a bit amazing for me that i can't control my device i've bought.

Once again Mark, thank you :)

Cambodia

OP
C

Cambodia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ArthurIhde,

Are there any options without being a paid apple developer?

thank you,
CAmbodia

saliveron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cambodia said:
Hi ArthurIhde,

Are there any options without being a paid apple developer?

thank you,
CAmbodia

You must have apple ID.... Then you can get some free...

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can register as a developer for free. The 99 is only to be able to upload your apps to your device for testing or to the App store process. The free portion allows you to download Xcode onto a Mac. From there, you can run a simulator to see if your code works.

Most reactions

Latest posts