What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Get NEW Multitasking Gestures In iOS 4.3 | iPad 1 & 2

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Matt1226 said:
Go to the top of the thread and use the icopybot. Don't buy the app you need, you can download it from cnet downloads. It is very easy and works like a charm. I did it in less than five mins. It is very cool when it is all said and done.

Did u install it on iPad and how?

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did it in less than five minutes. Be careful not to put the given code in the wrong line as there is two spots that that have the spot <dict>. Put it under the first time you see it. I believe it is line 5where you start to place in the code. If you have any questions repost me or pm me.

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Ibackup bots needs to be downloaded&installed onto Windows, then just follow these instructions:

when i follow these instructions i get an error with iBackupBot:

"This program requirst iTunes 8.0 or later! Please install iTunes first."

I have iTunes 10.2.1.1 on Windows 7 64-bit. Anyone have a solution?

(BTW it really is "requirst")

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try to uninstall the program and start over. Make sure iTunes is closed before you run backupbot.

Reaction score
mgoblue01 said:
when i follow these instructions i get an error with iBackupBot:

"This program requirst iTunes 8.0 or later! Please install iTunes first."

I have iTunes 10.2.1.1 on Windows 7 64-bit. Anyone have a solution?

(BTW it really is "requirst")

It should work under normal circumstances, I have a similar setup with iTunes 10.2.1.1 and Win7 64-bit and it worked fine. But I started ibackupbot in administrator mode

Have you removed one of the Apple services from the windows autostart?

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It should work under normal circumstances, I have a similar setup with iTunes 10.2.1.1 and Win7 64-bit and it worked fine. But I started ibackupbot in administrator mode

Have you removed one of the Apple services from the windows autostart?

No i haven't. I completely removed iTunes and reinstalled. Did the same for iBackupBot. Used all defaults. Ran with administrator privileges. Still same problem.

Thanks.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After you uninstall try restarting your computer. Where did you get the download for the program from. I downloaded mine from cnet downloads. Just make sure it's the up to date version.

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After you uninstall try restarting your computer. Where did you get the download for the program from. I downloaded mine from cnet downloads. Just make sure it's the up to date version.

Unfortunately, I did all of that. I also started in bare-bones mode without startup programs and took all of the usb connections off. I'm stumped.

A google search does show the problem, but the pages are all in Chinese. Google translation efforts are not good enough to help resolve. I'm stuck.

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Unfortunately, I did all of that. I also started in bare-bones mode without startup programs and took all of the usb connections off. I'm stumped.

A google search does show the problem, but the pages are all in Chinese. Google translation efforts are not good enough to help resolve. I'm stuck.

Even though I never did find a solution on this computer, I was able to do this on the XP computer in the house. Thanks for all the attempts at help.

mgoblue01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matt1226 said:
Don't you just love the new feature?

I haven't used the home button since. It's astounding how easily you fall into the four/five finger pattern instead.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still find myself using the home button but then I reopen it and then shut the app with the gestures.

Skip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worked perfectly for me. The gestures completely change how I use my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you upgrade to 4.3.2 you will have to reinstall your multi gestures all over again. Just a heads up

Most reactions

Latest posts