What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Provisioning for Remote Beta Testers

icyrici

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Firstly I apologize if this has been asked before, I did do a forums search but I'm either a retard and missed it or just have no idea what keywords to look for.

The situation is that we are developing our first iPad application for an external company. Up until now we have been doing all the testing and debugging in house which is coming along nicely. Now the boss of the external company wants it on his iPad so he can start playing with it and using it for product demos etc.

However we can't for the life of us work out how to remotely provision an application. Unfortunately we can't just get him to install all the components on his Mac and install it with XCode. Does anybody know how to do this? Is it even possible?

Cheers in advance :)

Most reactions