What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Get NEW Multitasking Gestures In iOS 4.3 | iPad 1 & 2

unarmedgunman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have enabled multitouch gestures successfully using the ibackup bot method on windows 7 ultimate x64, however i do not have the option to turn them off again in settings.

is it possible to enable the menu item through ibackup bot as well

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
unarmedgunman said:
I have enabled multitouch gestures successfully using the ibackup bot method on windows 7 ultimate x64, however i do not have the option to turn them off again in settings.

is it possible to enable the menu item through ibackup bot as well

No.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Don9307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donka said:
No.

I also used ibot to turn on multi-touch gestures on iPad2.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don9307 said:
I also used ibot to turn on multi-touch gestures on iPad2.

You can enable the gestures but not the menu option to turn them in or off with this tool.

BiBiNhA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I installed the recently free xcode 4.1 (since I'm using Lion)... and I put the multi-gestures features into my ipad.

But I don't want it to be a developer Ipad and want the developer tab to be removed. How do I do that and still maintain the features??

obs.: I had to restore my ipad, that's why I had to reinstall the features. I had installed it before using Snow Leopard and I could remove the developer tab just by removing it from xcode.

But now if I chose to remove the Ipad, it just removes it temporarily and the tab still remains on the ipad. And if I put to ignore the ipad, the gestures are removed from the ipad and worse, the developer tab still remains there.

Help!

Don9307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
donka said:
You can enable the gestures but not the menu option to turn them in or off with this tool.

I don't want to turn them off, believe me.

coachf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What, exactly are multi touch gestures? I've never heard of them.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What, exactly are multi touch gestures? I've never heard of them.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

They are a bunch of gestures coming in IOS5 that allow some navigation without the need to use the home button i.e. swipe up to bring up the multitask bar, pinch fingers to minimise the current app, swipe left or right to switch between open apps - all done with 4 fingers.
These are actually hidden in the current IOS and can be deactivated by devs to allow them to test with their apps prior to IOS 5.

Most reactions

Latest posts