What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headaches from ipad

Majnoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I've been using my iPad literally all day long, and by the evening I got headache, and it was hard to fall asleep. Then at night I struggled because I saw the light of the screen and dreamt with apps, and scrolling texts, and with theese motion effects. And I couldnt think of anything else, it captured my mind and didnt let me sleep. I had a very hard sleep. Anyone else would like to tell here his or her experiences with using ipad for so long time continuously?

I only get headaches when I have my iPad with you me when I fall asleep. It is always in the bottom left part of my head. I have found it has been caused by the lithium battery and I have also proved this. I hope this is printed

Majnoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I've been using my iPad literally all day long, and by the evening I got headache, and it was hard to fall asleep. Then at night I struggled because I saw the light of the screen and dreamt with apps, and scrolling texts, and with theese motion effects. And I couldnt think of anything else, it captured my mind and didnt let me sleep. I had a very hard sleep. Anyone else would like to tell here his or her experiences with using ipad for so long time continuously?

Majnoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where is your head ache , is it in the bottom left of your head ?

Most reactions

Latest posts