What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Farming Friends!

Merry CHRISTmas!

My gift to you today will be a complete liquidation of my barn! I will check hourly and refill empty boxes. I promise the prices will be to our liking. I will only hold back the items needed to fill my current boat. I am on CST and it s currently 9:23 a.m. The first sale will be at 10:00 a.m. You can GC friend request me at mom<><31. I will not advertise so only those of you on here are "in the know."

GC = mom<><31 level 47

sgchic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm having a lot of deeds/mallets/markers and I'm in need of planks and nails. So anyone have those and need those lands extension materials please add my GC. I'm willing to buy full price !

Scienidejp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I'm having a lot of deeds/mallets/markers and I'm in need of planks and nails. So anyone have those and need those lands extension materials please add my GC. I'm willing to buy full price !

Think got you on GC. Got planks and nails

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

momreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
momreed said:
Dear Farming Friends!

Merry CHRISTmas!

My gift to you today will be a complete liquidation of my barn! I will check hourly and refill empty boxes. I promise the prices will be to our liking. I will only hold back the items needed to fill my current boat. I am on CST and it s currently 9:23 a.m. The first sale will be at 10:00 a.m. You can GC friend request me at mom<><31. I will not advertise so only those of you on here are "in the know."

GC = mom<><31 level 47

Don't forget to come by and check out the great deals! Just posted new things for sale. Even building materials must go :)

GC = mom<><31 level 48

roseindream

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sgchic said:
Hi I need to buy 2 cherries asap so anyone have pls sell !

i will go put up 2 cherries in my stall now, just stop by and grab them then. :)

GC ID:RoseInDream (level 46)

roseindream

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sgchic said:
Thanks. Just added you on GC, please accept :D.

hmmmm, it hasn't shown yet. I will accept once it appears though. :)
or I can add you as well, what's your id? :)
thanks!

===

edit:

Is Saigon Chic your GC ID?
I tried adding you, but it told me to verify the username again.....:(

Last edited:

sgchic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmmmm, it hasn't shown yet. I will accept once it appears though. :)
or I can add you as well, what's your id? :)
thanks!

===

edit:

Is Saigon Chic your GC ID?
I tried adding you, but it told me to verify the username again.....:(

My GC is shocklamnha.

Most reactions

Latest posts